Register as an AAIE Individual Member
This membership is for individuals who are retirees no longer employed by an institution, organization, association or company. This is also the membership category for all AAIE Honorary Lifetime Members. The Individual Membership affords one individual access to AAIE resources, discount benefits and publications in addition to participation in all networking and related discussion platforms. Individual Members are not entitled to vote at meetings of the Association or stand for office, but they may participate in nominating others for AAIE Leadership Awards.
What is included in your Individual Membership
AAIE Individual or Emeritus Membership brings together school leaders from around the globe to share knowledge and support through the global AAIE community.
Leadership Knowledge and Support
Unlimited access to diverse leadership insights, training, professional learning communities, curated materials and publications, blogs and networking. This membership is intended to support those seeking positions of leadership within the international context as well as individuals who are longtime members of the international education community, currently retired/unemployed and seeking to maintain their connections with our global community. Membership includes access to:
- Volunteer to provide leadership mentoring services through the AAIE - AISH Leadership Legacy Mentorship Program
- Connect with colleagues weekly with AAIE School Leader Conversations and subject matter expert conversations
- Eligible to register and participate in AAIE Annual Global Leadership CONVERSATION
- Stay in the know with AAIE Briefing and F3 communications
- Access to AAIE Leadership Professional Learning
- Publish white papers/articles in our digital academic journal, InterED
Networking and Community
Unlimited access to the following:
- AAIE Global NETworks–secure topic-based discussion and resource sharing forums (Former Heads / Emerging Leaders)
- The AAIE - AISH Leadership Legacy Mentoring Program (as a mentor)
- Eligible to nominate others for AAIE Leadership
What are the requirements for Individual Membership
To qualify for Individual or Emeritus Membership, you must be:
- Interested in supporting the mission of AAIE and participating in AAIE activities
- A full-time student or retired and no longer employed by any individual institution, organization, association or company
- Committed to building, supporting, and encouraging improved leadership capacity within the context of international education
What does it cost to join as an Individual Member?
The membership fee structure continues to reflect fairness to corporations, commercial companies and professional organizations.
2023-2024 Individual or Emeritus Membership Fee
How to get started on your Individual Membership
Please complete the form below and make payment to complete your membership. Questions? Please contact us.