INVITATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP
This membership is for start-up or early stage international schools and organizations who are not fully accredited but have committed to seeking accreditation and/or authorization by organizations recognized by AAIE within the coming five (5) years.
If your school or organization is interested in developing international education programs and services, and cultivating excellence in leadership. This membership affords all members of your leadership and counseling teams access to AAIE resources and private list-serv discussion platforms. In addition, all members of your entire staff enjoy discount benefits, access to AAIE scholarships, awards, and publications.
Invitational Institutional Members may be nominated for various leadership awards but may not vote or stand for office.
*Should your school acquire accreditation or authorization during a membership year you will be upgraded to Full Institutional Membership immediately upon AAIE receiving proof of accreditation/authorization from the related agency.
To qualify for Full Institutional Membership, your educational organization must
- Seeking accreditation/ authorization from the following organizations:
- Middle States
- Practice English as the principal language of instruction or communication (no less than 50%)
- Be committed to developing international education & leadership capacity
- Be committed to diversity within the student body, educational practices and leadership of the organization
What does it cost to join AAIE as an Invitational School Member
The membership fee structure continues to reflect fairness to schools of differing student enrollments but also helps to innovate new leadership programming, and to offer even more inclusive leadership year-long ‘conversations’… from seminars to online learning, all at no additional cost. And if that isn’t compelling enough, members receive a discounted rate for participating in the Annual AAIE International Leadership Conversation.
2021-2022 Invitational Institutional Membership Fee
AAIE Invitational Institutional Membership brings together school leaders from around the globe to share knowledge and support through the global AAIE community.
Leadership Knowledge and Support:
Unlimited access to diverse leadership insights, training, mentoring, professional learning communities, curated materials, blogs and much more for all organizational leaders or members seeking positions of leadership within the international context. This includes access:
- Connect with colleagues weekly with AAIE School Leader Conversations and subject matter expert conversations
- Eligible to register and participate in AAIE Annual International Leadership CONVERSATIONS
- Stay in the know with AAIE Briefing and F3 communications
- Access to AAIE programming including: The A/OS Good Governance Curriculum and Resources; AAIE - AISH Leadership Legacy Mentorship Program; Leaders From the Middle Seminars: AAIE-NAIS Strategy Lab; The AAIE New School Project
- Publish white papers/articles in AAIE's Research Journal, InterEd
Networking and Community
Unlimited access to the following:
- AAIE Global NETworks: secure, role-based global listservs and discussion platforms for resource sharing, questions and sharing of role-specific information. Available for the key leadership groups within your school:
- HeadNET (for Heads of School/Directors/Superintendents/Deputy Assistant Heads in these roles
- PrincipalNET (for Principals at all divisions of the school/and Deputy/Assistants in this role)
- CounselorNET (for counselors, school psychologists and others who provide social-emotional /college counseling/academic support to students as their primary role)
- The Leadership Legacy Mentoring Program (both as mentees and mentors)
- Eligible for all AAIE Award nominations and to stand for office
- Students eligible for all AAIE Scholarships
How to get started on your membership
Please complete the registration form below and make payment. Questions? Please contact us.
INVITATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FORM