Individual Student or Emeritus Membership
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT OR EMERITUS MEMBERSHIP
This membership is for individuals who are full-time students, retired or no longer employed by any institution, organization, association or company. This is also the membership category for all AAIE Honorary Lifetime Members. The Individual Membership affords one individual access to AAIE resources, discount benefits and publications in addition to participation in all networking and related discussion platforms. Individual Members are not entitled to vote at meetings of the Association or stand for office, but they may participate in nominating others for AAIE Leadership Awards.
* If you are an Honorary AAIE Lifetime Member, please see directions for maintaining your Individual Membership at the bottom of this page
Qualifications & Requirements
To qualify for Individual Membership, you must be:
- Interested in supporting the mission of AAIE and participating in AAIE activities
- A full-time student, retired or no longer employed by any individual institution, organization, association or company
- Committed to building/ supporting / encouraging improved leadership capacity within the context of international education
Leadership Knowledge and Support:
Unlimited access to diverse leadership insights, training, professional learning communities, curated materials and publications, blogs and networking. This membership is intended to support those seeking positions of leadership within the international context as well as individuals who are longtime members of the international education community, currently retired/unemployed and seeking to maintain their connections with our global community. Membership includes access to the
- AAIE Global Leadership Hub Website (ongoing additions of new resources and functions - check back frequently)
- AAIE digital international education research publication InterEd
- Publish white papers / articles in AAIE InterEd
- Volunteer to provide leadership mentoring services through the AAIE - AISH Leadership Legacy Mentorship Program
- AAIE Global Resource Directory
- Opportunity to become an AAIE Fellow by completing coursework offered through the AAIE Institute for International School Leadership through our partnership with Wilkes University and PLS 3rd Learning
- Significant fee discounts for all AAIE Regional and Global Trainings, Retreats, Workshops and Summer Institutes
Networking and Community
Unlimited access to the following:
- AAIE Global NETworks–secure topic-based discussion and resource sharing forums (Former Heads / Emerging Leaders)
- The AAIE - AISH Leadership Legacy Mentoring Program (as a mentor)
- Eligible to nominate others for all AAIE Leadership Awards
- Eligible for Graduate Student Scholarships
2019-20 INDIVIDUAL STUDENT OR EMERITUS MEMBERSHIP FEE: $240.00
* If you are an AAIE Honorary Lifetime Member, please review and then follow the steps below to enjoy your FREE AAIE Membership benefits and stay connected each year:
- Click above to Renew your membership
- Fill in your personal information as usual
- When you reach the Payment Method section, choose the Check Payment Option, then complete your registration without payment.
- Forward your Membership Confirmation Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND make sure to put in the email subject line: AAIE Lifetime Member Invoice Adjustment Needed: YOUR NAME
- The accountant will adjust your invoice to show $0 due and forward you a copy for your records.
- We are happy to have you connected and actively involved with AAIE!
Not sure if you are a Lifetime Member? Please contact email@example.com