Popular Attractions: Fort Lauderdale/ Miami Area
The Sonesta (recommended conference hotel) of Fort Lauderdale is conveniently located for sea front adventures, but it is also within walking distance to many other opportunities.
From the front of the building and facing the sea
1. Seven Eleven (24 hour convenience store)- one block behind hotel
2. Local Eateries (behind Seven Eleven)
3. Hugh Taylor Birch State Park (Kayaking, Hiking/running trails and access to Water Taxi) Small entrance Fee and closes at dusk.
Across the bridge (under 5 min walk):
1. Publix, Starbucks, Shops and Restaurants ATM (Wells Fargo)
2. Galleria Mall - Shopping & Restaurants (P.F Changs and other brands)
3. CVS - just past the Mall
1. Local shops: Primanti Bros. Pizza, Ice-cream, quick shops and Thai by the Sea (above pizza) also bitcoin ATM, Subway, McSorells & Laundromat/Cleaners)
2. Bonnett House and Gardens -Tour the home and grounds of the Bonnett Family for a small fee - closes at dusk.
3. Ocean Blvd Fort Lauderdale (5 min walk) - the main street with bars, restaurants, hotels and sea front fun including jetskis, parasailing and kite surfing.
Fort Lauderdale Websites: