2019 Conference App
Downloading the App
All registered attendees will receive an email invitation to download the app. Please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click the green ‘Download the App’ button in the email to download Crowd Compass-Attendee Hub.
- Search for ‘53rd AAIE Conference,’ then download.
- Enter Password: You will then be prompted to enter the event password, aaie19.
- Login: enter the requested information (first name, last name). A 4-digit verification code will be sent to your email address.
- Verification: Enter the verification code from your email and you will be able to access all of the app’s features!
Don’t forget to allow notifications to receive conference updates throughout the event.
The app for the 53rd AAIE Leadership Conference is here! Take advantage of all of the great features available.
Edit your profile and connect with other attendees. Upon logging in, you will have the option to build an app profile, complete with a photo, professional position, and contact information. Visit the ‘Attendees’ section to view a complete list of event attendees. Click on an individual’s name to learn more about them, send a message, request a meeting, or send them a digital business card by tapping ‘Add Contact.’
View the entire schedule of events each day in the ‘Session Schedule’ section. Click on each event to see the session location, description and speaker information. Create a personalized agenda by tapping the ‘plus’ sign next to a session to add it to your schedule. If you wish, you can rate each session you attend 1-5 stars.
View a complete list of exhibitors in our ‘International Marketplace’ section, where you can find their table number and a quick description of the organization with contact information. Bookmark the ones you want to visit or save your favorites afterwards for future reference.
Provide feedback. Surveys for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are available on the app. A notification will be sent at the end of each day to remind you to quickly provide your opinion on the day’s events.