AAIE is committed to supporting International School Leaders and educators by helping them connect & share diverse ideas and resources on a global level so they can lead their international schools and programs with vision, wisdom and integrity. Our AAIE Global NETworks, are member only secure listservs that provide a confidential & role-specific global discussion platform for you to network, share resources, pose questions, connect ideas, explore challenges, access research and work together on solutions that impact your work within the international school setting.
Our AAIE Global NETworks have Expert Moderators who are highly respected practitioners with diverse expertise in your role.
• Who are Expert Moderators? They are members who hale from a variety of global regions and have extensive experience in topics critical to the group they work with. They volunteer to provide guidance, share resources, assist with making connections to support good decision making and best practice in your school role. We thank them for their help in ensuring you find one or more of the NETworks a valuable resource and encourage you to engage with them and other participating colleagues to connect, share and lead!
• Would you like to be an Expert Moderator for a current or future AAIE NET? Please email Derek@aaie.org for more information.
What leadership roles have a NETwork group?
Currently AAIE offers the following member discussion groups:
• HeadNET (for heads of school)
• PrincipalNET (for school principals)
• CounselorNET (for all school counselors & psychologists)
How do I join a NETwork group?
CLICK ONE OF THE GROUPS ABOVE TO JOIN - or Contact the Membership Coordinator for appropriate access throughout the year. Only AAIE members who are in the role related to the name of the NETwork group on their school's Extended Membership Benefits Contact Form each year are allowed to register for entry to a given group emailing service. Once your school renews your membership and updates the above form, you will be invited to the group most closely matching your role title. You will need to log in with your School Email to participate.
*If you have multiple roles and would like to be added to another group, please click on each group in the form or contact Membership@aaie.org from your school email and specify your role(s) and that you would like to be added.