AAIE’S Leadership Masterminds Cohorts
Leadership Can Be Lonely; Let’s Change That
If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that leaders working in isolation are especially hard pressed to see the future and equally challenged to chart a path forward. At the same time, pressures from all directions -- especially unexpected ones -- rule our day-to-day decision-making.
What if you had a team of other Heads of School and emerging school leaders from around the world and a couple of world class coaches to connect with on a regular basis? To bounce ideas off of? To help design change that sticks? To provide, when the moment calls for it, some critical friendship and guidance to help get you through the rough spots.
AAIE Leadership Masterminds 3.0
Don’t miss this acclaimed experience for fostering learning in an intimate atmosphere of trust, honesty and shared leadership
- WHO: Groups are capped at 12 participants per cohort, so don’t delay signing up for a limited spot. Registration is open to Heads and Division Leaders.
- WHEN: Groups meet once per month, on the fourth Tuesday, starting February 23, 2021 through October 26, 2021
- Choose one of these two times: 7 pm SHANGHAI (6 am US ET, then 7 am US ET after daylight savings) OR 7 pm ATHENS (12 pm US Eastern).
- COST: $495 for the entire seminar for AAIE members.
- CONTACT: Gerri-Ann Friedman firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
As part of a cohort you can expect to:
- Break the isolation you might experience in your role by committing to regular monthly meetings and ongoing backchannel conversations with other international school leaders.
- Set goals, brainstorm and test ideas, and get feedback and support in a safe, trusting environment.
- Build accountability to keep moving forward on your innovation and change plans, while gaining tools to confront obstacles.
- Engage in an active learning and self-improvement process through conversations around articles, books, podcasts and other media from various fields.