Leading for Learning
- Educator Temporary School Closure Community
- If I had to do it over again: Advice from international educators who are on prolonged online learning due to school closures (Compiled by Lauren Fernandez)
- ISS's International Education Compilation
- Western Academy of Beijing Online Resources Site
- AISH Virtual Support Group
- Global Online Academy
- Finalsite: Resources using best-in-class school examples.
- ISS Online Learning Mentor or Mentee
- Langwitches Remote Learning Resources
- VHS Learning: Online Learning During School Closures
By Monica Medina
In the past 12 years, the NESA and CEESA regions have supported approximately 165 teachers (aspiring coaches) who have participated in the International Literacy Coach Cohort—ILCC. Why has the ILCC been so successful and how could this training help your school? Also, what happens if you can’t afford a full-time coach? What can we do to support professional learning in a powerful way?
Continue Reading this feature article from the Spring 2019 InterEd (Page 31).