INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS SERVICES
Accounting and Finance, Curriculum,
Leadership Recruitment, Teacher Recruitment, Professional Development, School Startup and Management, School Supply
Join ISS at the AAIE 2023 Global Leadership Conversation
"ISS is proud to sponsor the AAIE 2023 Global Leadership Conversation! We look forward to expanding our learning, plus sharing the many new offerings ISS has introduced to address today's school needs: new professional development, recruitment services, operational consultancies, supply procurement platforms, DEIJ series, and more. Especially over the past few challenging years, we've been inspired by the wholehearted work of international school leaders, educators, and staff — we are honored to support you, and we are excited to reconnect in-person!"
WHO WE ARE
As a nonprofit organization, International Schools Services (ISS) works with more than 800 international schools and tens of thousands of educators each year across its suite of services, creating the largest global footprint in international education support. Since its inception in 1955, ISS has promoted innovative best practices for global education.
WHAT WE DO
ISS core services include starting and operating student-centered, future-oriented schools; recruiting world-class educators and leaders; providing cutting-edge professional learning opportunities; sourcing essential school supplies; administering school foundations; and encouraging more diverse leadership in international schools. With offices in Princeton, NJ USA and Shenzhen, China and staff located across the globe, ISS invites all to join in making a world of difference.
This season, we’re thrilled to support you through several exciting new initiatives:
- ISS Supply Marketplace: Streamline your international school supply process, all in one complete online portal.
- ISS OPtimize: Find everything you need to optimize your school management and operations, brought to you from ISS experts.
- Professional Development for Your Whole School: ISS interdisciplinary PD cover a broad range of topics key to a thriving school and community. Attend events on an individual basis — or get the new ISS EDUlearn Passport and participate in any and all of the 25+ eligible ISS virtual professional development courses with just one simple, budget-friendly subscription.
- International Job Fairs: Save the dates for both virtual AND in-person job fair events this season! We look forward to providing international school recruiters and candidates excellent opportunities to network and interview.
- Societies in HR and Facilities Management: Be a part of the first dedicated international school professional societies of their kind.
- DEIJ Support: Join our ongoing collective journey for school and organizational transformation, grounded in diversity, equity, inclusion, justice (DEIJ). Building on our commitment, learning, and partnerships, we will continue to co-create sustainable antiracist change.
Get in touch
15 Roszel Road
P.O. Box 5910
Princeton, NJ 08543 USA