Accounting and Finance, Consulting, Insurance
Who we are
For more than 70 years and in more than 170 countries, Clements Worldwide has been a leader in international insurance. Our risk expertise and our unique underwriting authority from Lloyd's of London allows us to meet most insurance requirements that could not be satisfied by other brokers. Clements Worldwide is closely aligned with the educational community. With Educators' needs in mind the Clements Scholars® Group Health Program has been specifically designed for international school teachers, business managers, administrators, & their families located worldwide. Whether you’re managing an international school in South America or administering schools and universities across multiple countries, we provide customized plans to ensure you have medical coverage you need.
What we do
Clements offers the market-leading Scholars® Group Health, along with a portfolio of employee benefits and insurance solutions. Backed by 70+ years of international insurance experience with over 150 international schools insured, our solutions are provided in 75+ countries with over 6,500 individuals protected.
List of products or services:
- Group Health Including International Employee Assistance, Global Telehealth, & COVID-19 Coverage
- Auto Liability for Buses
- Educator’s Legal Liability
- Student Travel Accident Insurance
- General Liability (student and 3rd parties)
- Personal Property, Identity Theft, Cyber Liability
- Kidnap & Ransom, Including Emergency Evacuation & Salary Continuation