Leadership Development Opportunities
New opportunities 6 March 2017
Leading for Staff and Student Learning in International Schools
AAIE International Leadership Institute Courses & Certification Program
The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is a program comprised of eight components designed for emerging or sitting principals, heads of school and others interested in leading within the international school setting. Courses are delivered online and very reasonably priced so you can further your career and education while still working from anywhere across the globe!
The AAIE Institute was created by AAIE in partnership with top international school heads and Wilkes University to prepare you to successfully lead within the international school setting. Leadership alone, however does not prepare you for this challenging role! Connections with other leaders within the global network of international schools colleagues will help ensure you have the resources, support and know-how to lead well. We provide the ONLY program designed by and for international school heads.
Unique aspects of the AAIE International Leadership Institute Certification Program include:
• Ongoing 1-1 mentorship from a seasoned and well respected international school head, director or superintendent
• Curriculum designed to ensure you learn and practice the specific leadership and management skills needed to lead an international school with vision, wisdom and integrity
• Connections with other emerging and sitting international school leaders supports you in building a strong network of diverse colleagues across the globe
Upon successful completion of all eight components, participants will receive AAIE International Leadership Certification and become an AAIE Fellow. Those who choose to, can continue on to earn a master's degree or even a doctorate in international education al leadership through our partnership with Wilkes University.
- AAIE Member $500 per Course
- Non-AAIE member $650 Per Course
- Graduate Credit $1200 per Course, applicable toward a Master's Degree in International School Leadership through Pennsylvania's Wilkes University. (This fee includes course and graduate credit)