Leadership Degrees: Certificate, Master's and Doctoral Degree Options
The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership provides a variety of flexible online or blended options for international educators to obtain their International School Leadership Certificate in either 12 or 18 months, and then quickly complete their Masters or Doctoral degrees with our partner Wilkes University. This uniquely international and affordable program is offered two different ways to allow you to choose between completing the Certificate part of the program with colleagues in a one year Regional Cohort, or individually with our rolling enrollment online Global Group.
The Certificate is comprised of eight components designed for emerging or current principals, heads of school and others interested in gaining the credentials and experience to successfully leading within the international school setting. Below is more information on this unique program and please contact us today to take the first step in furthering your leadership career and education while working from anywhere in the world!
How The Program Was Created: The AAIE International School Leadership Certificate Program was created by AAIE in partnership with top international School Heads and Wilkes University to prepare you to successfully lead within the international school setting. Leadership alone, however does not prepare you for this challenging role! Connections with other leaders within your regional and global network of international schools colleagues will help ensure you have the resources, support and know-how to lead well. We provide the ONLY program designed by and for international school heads.
Unique aspects of the AAIE International Leadership Institute Certification Program include:
• Ongoing 1-1 mentorship from a seasoned and well respected international school head, director or superintendent
• Curriculum designed to ensure you learn and practice the specific leadership and management skills needed to lead an international school with vision, wisdom and integrity
• Connections with other emerging and sitting international school leaders supports you in building a strong network of diverse colleagues across the globe
Upon successful completion of all eight courses of the AAIE Certificate, participants will receive their AAIE International Leadership Certification and become an honored AAIE Leadership Fellow. Student can then choose to continue and earn a Master's of International School Leadership degree (2 additional courses) or even a doctorate in Educational Leadership (10 additional courses + dissertation) through our partnership with Wilkes University. Please see our Certificate & Degree Options Flow Chart for how this works within the various Regional Cohorts or the Global Group.
• AAIE Member $500 per Course (non-graduate credit rate)
• AAIE Non-Member $650 Per Course (non-graduate credit rate)
• AAIE Member Graduate Credits* $ Per 3 Credit Course
• AAIE Non-Member Graduate Credits* $1200 Per 3 Credit Course
* Applicable toward a Master's Degree in International School Leadership OR a Doctorate of Educational Leadership through Wilkes University. (This fee includes course and graduate credits)
REGIONAL COHORT OPTION
GLOBAL GROUP OPTION