Advertising in AAIE’s annual conference program puts you in contact with international school leaders from around the globe. We know these leaders: they are our members. They are also your most valuable market because they have the purchasing authority to make decisions about school resources, services, and professional learning programs. By advertising with AAIE you can communicate directly with these leaders at a reasonable cost.
- NEW International Marketplace Resource Directory: Introductory publication emailed to AAIE members and key school contacts before and after the conference highlighting your service details and contact information.
- NEW 51st Keepsake Program: Color Mini Program booklet advertising (1/2 and 1/4 page adverts)
- NEW Interactive Mobile APP: Engage directly with attendees before, during and after the conference on our new mobile app.
- Conference Bag Promotional Materials and SWAG
The 51st AAIE Conference Interactive Mobile APP
Banner Ads embedded in the app pages linked directly to your content information
Interactive Maps allow guests to locate your table helps with keeping timely appointments
Interactive games & Contact lists increase personal engagment with attendees
The 52st AAIE Conference features an interactive Mobile APP to maximise attendee engagement and connections.
International Marketplace Resource Directory
This resource is sent as a special email to AAIE members and key decision makers including your logo, contact information and details about your service. The resource directory allows conference attendees to consult with their leadership team to identify resources and create appointments directly prior to the conference.
DUE DATES: Information must be to email@example.com by Thursday, 15 December, 2016
51st Conference Keepsake Program
Dimensions and AAIE Member Pricing for Printed Program Ads
Mini Program book (replaces the larger program) 5.00 × 8.00 in (12.70 × 20.32 cm). All ads will be printed in full color and should be high resolution of 300dpi.
- Full Page Ad (Reserved for Diamond and Platinum Conference Sponsors)
- Half Page Ad (5 X 4 or 12.7 X 10.16 ) - $ 430
- Quarter Page Ad (5 X 2 or 12.7 X 5.08) - $ 250
* ¼ bleed on above
DUE DATES: Information must be to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Let Your SWAG Do the Talking
All exhibitors may have up to 2 Swag items placed in the Conference Bags for FREE. Swag items are branded small gifts and/or usable items for attendees (memory thumb-drives, pens, water-bottles, luggage tags, etc.). 600 of each Swag item should be shipped to the hotel using the Hotel Table Top Order Form below. The packages must be clearly labeled AAIE Conference Bags - c/o AJ Patel.
Printed/Paper promotional flyers incur a fee of $230 for inclusion in the conference bag.
DUE DATES: Items MUST be received at the hotel by Friday, 3 February 2017 to be included in the bag.