Are you ready to work with the world?
AAIE interns can look forward to building their individual skill set, event planning and promotion, team collaboration, writing and editing publication, website construction, media outreach, customer service, networking with neighboring organizations, and more.
- Resource & Research
- Web Design & Layout
- Communications & Outreach
- Information Technology & Social Promotion
- Marketing & Development
- Event Support
- Conducting interviews with AAIE members and partnering leaders around the world
- Writing and/OR proof writing all written content for the website and the monthly Newsletter
- Reaching out to AAIE members and sponsors to maintain relationships
- Overseeing the construction and content of the Newsletter
- Planning initiatives to maintain AAIE's social presence amongst current and future partners
- In charge of AAIE social media interaction and presence
- Collaborates with partnering organizations for social media collaborations and promotion
- Stays involved with global leadership social involvement and/OR change
- Avidly keeps AAIE up to date with technological innovations
- Collaborates with Social Media Professional to produce social media column for AAIE monthly newsletter.
How to Apply
Email application email@example.com for all application inquires
Office: (954) 262-6936